Surajkund International Crafts Mela is a mosaic of India’s diversity. It is a joyous celebration of colors, crafts, music & rhythm, art, and culture at Surajkund in Faridabad, Haryana, during the first fortnight of each February.
Q: Who is eligible for FREE Tickets?
Ans: Freedom Fighter and War Widow is eligible to get 100% free tickets from the ticket window but they have to show valid Id Proof.
Q: How to book your tickets online booking for Surajkund Crafts Mela?
Ans: You can easily book your tickets if you want to visit the 36th Surajkund International Crafts Mela. there is two way to book your tickets. 1st is offline which means direct from the counter at the Surajkund mela entry gate. The counter ticket rate has been fixed at Rs 120 on working days and Rs 180 on weekends.
- Online Ticket Booking: Anyone can book tickets by visiting bookmyshow.com. Up to a 5 percent discount will be available on every online ticket sale on working days and up to 10 percent on weekends.
- QR code for tickets: You can also book your tickets by using the QR Code
Q: can also be purchased Parking tickets online?
Ans: Visit the official website of the Surajkund Mela Authority at surajkundmelaauthority.com. Scan the QR code to access the link for purchasing Surajkund Mela tickets. You can purchase tickets online using the BookMyShow app. Parking tickets can also be purchased online.
Q: What is the eligibility for discounts?
Ans: Available for School and college students.
- School and college students with a valid ID card receive a 50% discount on the cost of the admission ticket during the week.
- For veterans, people with disabilities, and senior citizens, there is a 50% reduction in the cost of the admission ticket.
RATE OF TICKETS
• Open Category 120/- (Weekend) 180/- (Saturday & Sunday)
• Senior Citizen 60/- (Weekend) 90/- (Saturday & Sunday)
• Divyang / Differently Abled Person 60/- (Weekend) 90/- (Saturday & Sunday)
• Serving Defense Personal 60/- (Weekend) 90/- (Saturday & Sunday)
• Ex-Serviceman 60/- (Weekend) 90/- (Saturday & Sunday)
• All College Students with valid id cards 60/- (Weekend) 180/- (Saturday & Sunday)
• All School Students in groups with principal permission 60/- (Weekend) 180/- (Saturday & Sunday)
• Freedom Fighter with valid Id Card FREE FREE (Saturday & Sunday)
• War Widows with valid Id Proof FREE FREE (Saturday & Sunday)
1-What is the ticket price for Surajkund International crafts Mela?
Tickets cost anywhere from INR 100 to INR 200, depending on demand.
2-What are the key features of Surajkund Mela in 2023?
- Held at Surajkund, in the district of Faridabad.
- From February 3rd to February 19th, 2023.
- The main attractions are the many crafts and traditions from around the world that are on display.
Google Location Map
Hashtag: #surajkundmela #craftsmela2023 #internationalmela23 #craft #international #mela #internationaldogday #craftyfeatures #internationaldayofpeace #onlinebooking #onlineticket #onlineparking